1. The supplier will flow down to subtier suppliers the applicable requirements in the purchasing documents, including key characteristics.
2. Certification(s) of Compliance to all applicable specifications is required if required per customer PO.
3. Right of Entry shall be granted to McFarland Machine & Engineering, LLC, its customers, and regulatory authorities, to all facilities involved with the order and to all applicable records, for the purpose of monitoring product quality.
4. Records resulting from the processing of this order shall be retained for a minimum of seven (7) years after completion of McFarland Machine & Engineering, LLC ‘s customer’s contract, or as otherwise required by that customer.
5. Supplier responsible for Lost or Damaged Product
6. AS9100/ISO 9001 Quality Management System or equivalent preferred.Type your paragraph here.
227 W. VAUGHN STREET, TEMPE AZ 85283 us
McFarland Machine & Engineering, LLC
Purchasing Terms and Conditions